THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH US! At Point of Origin, our mission is to provide superior service to our loyal customers. If you're not completely satisfied with your order, we will do everything we can to make it right for you!
Please check over your order as soon as you receive it. If you think you've received a defective item, contact us within 3 business days of receipt of your order. Please be sure to include a picture of the defect, as this will expedite the process. If you were sent incorrect items, or are missing items from your order, please contact us as soon as possible so we can fix that for you! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 512-263-4301 during store hours
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PACKAGING SLIP IN YOUR RETURN BOX.
Rules & Procedures for Returns:
- Items can be returned for a full refund withing 14 days of delivery. After 14 days returned items will receive store credit.
- Exchanges: see EXCHANGES section below. Please note exchanges cannot be guaranteed on every item. Clothing and seasonal items are stocked in limited quantity.
- Any item purchased at 40% off or greater is a FINAL SALE and is not eligible for return (includes discount codes).
- All returns must be received at Point of Origin within 30 days of the date your package was delivered by the carrier. Please allow 7-10 business days for return package transit. This will ensure that we receive your return within the 14 or 30-day window.
- Returned items must be in their original, new condition. They must still have tags attached (if item arrived with tags), and remain unwashed, unworn, and free of odors and stains. Please see "CONDITION OF RETURNED ITEMS" below.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- For health reasons, some items such face masks, and bath/beauty products cannot be returned once removed from packaging, opened or used.
- Shoes: Shoes must be returned in their original shoe box. In addition, the shoe box MUST be placed inside of a mailing envelope, or inside of another box, so that no shipping labels are attached directly to the shoe box. Please do not tape the shoe box closed.
- Customers will be responsible for paying for their own shipping costs for returning their item(s). Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Return shipping labels are available upon request (see below).
- Colors may vary due to photography lenses, indoor/outdoor lighting, and computer monitor resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary. These do not qualify as defects and customer is responsible for return shipping.
- Please note: the priority shipping upgrade fee and all return shipping costs are non-refundable and will not be included in store credits.
How to Make a Return:
- Before making a return please read our policy above to ensure that your items meet the guidelines.
- Contact us at email@example.com or at 512-263-4301 during store hours to request a return. We will issue you a return label if requested.
If mailing on your own - mail the return, along with packaging slip, to the address below. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Point of Origin (RETURNS)
2300 Lohmans Spur #100
Lakeway, TX 78734
- Once we receive your return, please allow 10-15 business days for processing.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item is If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Point of Origin , 2300 Lohmans Spur #100, Lakeway TX 78734, United States. Please note exchanges cannot be guaranteed on every item. Clothing and seasonal items are stocked in limited quantity.
If you received a gift from Point of Origin shipped directly to you, it may be refunded one of two ways:
- Store Credit: you will receive a gift card for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift card will be mailed to you.
Refund to original purchaser: If the item was returned with 14 days of delivery we will issue a full refund to the purchaser and they will receive notification of your return. If it is after 14 days, store credit will be issued to the original purchaser in the form of a gift card.
CHANGING OR CANCELING YOUR ORDER
Sometimes things happen and you need to change or cancel your order. We understand and are here to help, however you must contact us immediately! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 512-263-4301 during store hours. It is our goal to provide fast shipping, and therefore, we strive to process and ship out orders as quickly as possible! If your order has already been processed, we will be unable to make any changes to your order.
CONDITION OF RETURNED ITEMS
All returned items must be in their original condition. They must be unworn, unwashed, free of odors and stains, and still have tags attached (if received with them attached). If we receive an item that does not meet these conditions, we cannot accept the item for return. If this is the case, the item can be sent back to you for a $10 return fee.